PROCESS OF FULLY-AUTOMATIC COMPOST MACHINE:
Alfa Therm decentralized composting machines are used to effectively dispose of organic wastes (food waste and similar biodegradable wastes) resulting in volume reduction and convert the organic waste into high quality compost. Process of semi-automatic composting machine is as under:
- a) Segregation of waste.
- b) Feeding of segregated organic waste into composting machine.
- c) Shredding of waste and adding Bio-culture as Suggested.
- d) Processing of waste into compost machine
- e) Ready compost for use.
SALIENT FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
- Fully Automatic and compact in size.
- All contact parts are in Stainless Steel construction.
- Stainless Steel Outer body.
- Processes all types of organic waste (Canteen Waste, Kitchen Waste and garden Waste).
- Volume reduction of organic waste into high quality compost.
- Ready compost in 24 hours
- Noiseless, Odorless, Maintenance-free.
- No harmful gases.
- No pathogens.
- Reduces large amounts spent on transportation to landfill sites
- In-house waste management reducing dependence on any outside agency.
WHY ALFA THERM COMPOSTING MACHINE:
a. India's Leading manufacturer: India's leading manufacturer of Municipal Solid Waste Composting Plant and Equipment, with a customer base of over 15,000 satisfied clients in India and abroad.
b. 12 Months warranty Period: The Composting machine and system comes with free health checkup quarterly maintenance in the first year and warranty for any breakdown due to manufacturing defect.
c. Quick Service support:If there is any in case of any breakdowns, we are just a phone call away. We also provide comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract anywhere in India to keep your composting machine working in top condition.
d. ISO Certification: Established in 1989 and ISO certified Company in house quality control system, Alfa Therm Limited is committed to the cause of the environment and sustainability.
e. Inbuilt Shredder: Twin shaft high technology shredder inbuilt into compost machine and do not need separate shredder.
APPLICATION OF COMPOSTING MACHINE:
- a) Vegetable and Fruit markets.
- b) Corporate canteens.
- c) Hotels and resorts, Restaurants,
- d) parks and stadiums.
- e) Hospital, school, Colleges and
- f) Military canteens, Mess.
- g) Railway stations.
- h) Highway service centers.
- i) Temples and other religious institutions.
- j) Airports, Manufacturing facilities for foods.
- k) Supermarkets and food distribution centers.
- l) Municipal Councils and corporations.
- m) Group Housing societies etc.
The capacity of the composting machine depends on the quantity of waste that is expected to be handled. We manufacture the Decentralized Fully-automatic Composting machine in a wide range of 25 kg per day to 5 Ton per day.
MODEL AND SPECIFICATIONS COMPOST 24SERIES:
|Sr. No.||Model No.||Capacity- Kgs/Day||Dimension -LWH in MM||Connected load in Kw|
|1||Compost 24-25||25-35 Kgs/Day||1600 x 850 x 1120||3 KW|
|2||Compost 24-50||50-75 kgs/Day||2000 x 1000 x 1260||4 KW|
|3||Compost 24-100||100-125 kgs/Day||2600 x 1080 x 1500||6.5 KW|
|4||Compost 24-200||200-250 kgs/Day||3350 x 1190 x 1640||14.5 KW|
|5||Compost 24-300||300-350 kgs/Day||3700 x 1240 x 1750||16.5 KW|
|6||Compost 24-400||400-450 kgs/Day||3300 x 1500 x 1500||17 KW|
|7||Compost 24-500||500-600 kgs/Day||4050 x 1400 x 1820||25.5 kw|
|8||Compost 24-1000||1000-1200 kgs/Day||4500 x 1700 x 2100||38 kw|