COMPOST ECO SERIES WITH CURING SYSTEMS AND INBUILT SHREDDER
The Composter is designed to efficiently treat all kinds of organic waste materials. The technology uses only top quality product including a stainless steel shredder and conveying system and inside lining to completely protect the rotating composter from rust caused by moisture
Waste Compost Machine Manufacturer In Delhi
Looking for the best compost machine manufacturers in Delhi? Alfa Therm is a more than 25 year old leading manufacturer. Compost machines are sold across India. Alfa Therm composting machines incorporate the latest design technology and are built to the highest quality. It brings us sheer joy to see various Alfa Therm compost machines and plants running all across the country in private and Government sectors. We offer technical solutions and provide equipment based on multiple technologies as per waste type while keeping in mind the needs of rural and urban areas.
We have a wide range of compost machines available in different variants starting from 25 kgs/ 50 kgs / 500 kgs / 1000 kgs / 2000 kgs / 5000 kgs / 1 ton capacities. Our compost machines are helping hotels, resorts, parks, hospitals, colleges, temples, corporates, group housing societies etc in managing their wet waste. Alfa Therm Ltd as a responsible compost machine manufacturing player in the waste management segment believes in following the organic way to manage any kind of wet waste.
What Is Compost Machine: Compost Machines At Alfa Therm
Composting is an aerobic method of decomposition of organic materials into simpler organics. The natural process of composting significantly reduces the volume of organic waste. The humus like material known as compost that is produced acts as a good fertilizer for plants. Now that you know about composting, let’s understand what a compost machine is and how does it work!
An organic waste composting machine helps in the composting process in the most organic way to provide better compost. Alfa Therm composting machines have inbuilt shredders that reduce the input waste material size which in turn reduces the decomposition time.
Alfa Therm offers two types of compost machines -
1. Our 24 hours quick compost machine is the most advanced machine that converts food waste into compost within a short duration. This model is fully automated and there is no need for a separate curing system. All you need to do is load the machine and the automatic operation will give out compost the next day. Machine capacity - 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 kg per day
2. Our 10 days compost machine, which is an ideal model for smaller setups. The machine is cost economical and comes with a curing system in which compost matures in controlled humidity. Machine capacity - 100, 200, 300, 500, 800, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10,000 kg per day
If you are wondering why should you compost, read the below space:
- Composting reduces the need for chemical fertilizers. The natural compost is really beneficial as it increases organic matter in your soil.
- People tend to throw up to 25 to 50 % of organic waste. While it is true that you cannot compost all the organic waste you generate, composting can significantly reduce organic waste being sent to the landfills by almost 80 to 90%. Well, that’s a huge number!
- Composting could save money for you and your community as when you produce compost yourself, it reduces soil purchases
- Lastly, composting is great for the environment
Things You Must Check Before Buying Compost Machine
You must keep a check of the following points before you buy a compost machine -
1. Compost machines should have inbuilt shredders - At Alfa Therm, we offer twin shaft shredders with our compost machines which are robust and well suited to the size reduction of bulky organic waste materials.
2. The contact part of the compost machine should be of stainless steel - Alfa Therm compost machine is all stainless steel construction and compact in size. You don’t need to worry about rust and furthermore, we offer a 12 months warranty period as well as quick service support.
3. Check for the quality certificate of the machine - Alfa Therm is an ISO certified Company in house quality control system. Since our inception in 1989, we are committed to the cause of the environment.
4. The size of the compost machine- The machine should have the composting drum of suitable size to ensure m[proper digestion of materials. Many a times companies offer small machines to clients with small composting drums which will lead to a bad quality compost due to improper digestion. At Alfa Therm our design team has ensured the sizes are sufficient to allow excellent digestion of the waste materials.
Salient Features Of Our Compost Machine
Alfa Therm composting machines have the following operational features that makes them stand out in the market:
- Compact Design
- Inbuilt shredder
- All stainless steel construction.
- PLC controlled for automatic operation
- Easy to Operate
- Reduces Volume of organic waste into high quality compost
- Odour Free
- Strong machine built with the best material inputs
- Available for customers in size range of 25 kgs to 5000 kgs
Alfa Therm Ltd. offers a complete range of plant, equipment and technology for all types of waste management. Our compost machines are available at the best price in India. People can choose from the available variants of this high quality machine designed with the latest technologies according to their budget. For any query or for any size and capacity of our compost machine, you can reach out to us.