Pre-Processing has gained attention in last few years, there are a lot of challenges such as financial, operational, regulatory and handling constraints attached to it. To overcome these challenges pre-processing the waste for co-processing in Cement plants Alfa Therm Pre Processing Plants our ultimate for final processing & disposal through co-processing.
Leading cement plants in India and abroad are using Alfa Therm AFR pre-processing lines and contributing towards in lowering in emissions of green houses gases by replacing the fossil fuel with Pre processed AFR
Our plants convert the waste as per application requirement, and ensure consistent quality of final output
AAlfa Therm Pre- processing lines are available with throughput up to 40 TPH with sizing less than 35 mm. :
- • Through Pre-processing waste changes to AFR.
- • Pre-processing involves shredding, segregation, de-dusting, removal of C&D waste, and removal of ferrous and non-ferrous material, sizing.
- • AFR Pre processing lines are specially designed to handle different kinds of waste depending upon their properties.
- • Equipment selection needs to be specific depending on the material's physical & chemical properties.
Depending upon the process requirement and the material characteristics, combination of following equipment can be used to offer a complete solution.
- • Primary shredder
- • Secondary Shredders
- • Magnetic Separator
- • Trommel Screens
- • Air Density separators
- • De-dusting & Dust collection systems